Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits in a pleasant working environment. Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is currently expanding our operations at the Leonia, NJ Headquarters and there are a variety of positions available.
For consideration please email your resume with salary requirements and the job position title in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Postings
- Seeking talented engineers with 0-2 years experience from various disciplines. Positions available in Quality, Application, Manufacturing and other areas. Bachelor's Degree or greater is required.
- Quality Manager
- Quality Manager to manage the company's AS9100 Quality Manager System and associated staff, review customer contracts and specifications, resolve issues associated with incoming, in-process or completed products internally and with customers, participate in internal, external and customer audits. Candidates must have a degree in engineering or science, 10+ years Quality Control experience in a supervisory capacity, ISO-9001/AS9100 experience in an electronics background, soldering and mechanical inspection oversight preferred and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Test Technician
- Immediate opening for a qualified individual for testing/compensation of pressure transducers. Qualified candidate must have an Associates Degree in the technical area, must have knowledge of electronic equipment and MS Windows Application. 0 - 3 years experience.
- Solderer Assemblers
- Seeking individual(s) to perform precision assembly of delicate electronic components under a microscope. Usage of epoxies, shrink tubing, heat guns and measuring tools. Good dexterity is required as well as attention to detail. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Assistant Program Manager
- Immediate opening for an entry level Assistant Program Manager to provide quotations, review orders and provide delivery status for custom aerospace components to customers. Candidate must be a college graduate with at least a 3.0 GPA and have a BA or BS Degree. Good communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Immediate opening for an individual to perform functional check of in-process sensors, maintenance of production equipment, refilling production line’s bottles of solvents, mixing epoxies. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a high school diploma or G.E.D. No experience necessary – will train.
- Electrical Engineer
- Immediate opening for an individual to design, prototyping and testing and failure analysis of electrical components, electrical sub-systems and completed electronic sensors for the aerospace industry. Knowledge of motion control systems, AutoCAD, ORCAD, RS232, RS485, Ethernet control protocols, analog and microcontroller circuits design techniques, and programming skills a plus. Responsibilities include designing electronic systems and sub-systems, participating in design reviews throughout the design, build and test process, and supporting testing of electronic components, subsystems and final designs. This includes such activities as writing test procedures and executing tests, evaluating test results, analyzing and troubleshooting noncompliance, designing and implementing fixes, and documenting all design work, software developed, and testing/qualification results. A BA/BS in Electrical Engineering is a minimum requirement.
- Electrical Engineer
- Individual needed to perform troubleshooting of electromechanical assemblies to component level. Interface with customers during failure investigations. Perform root cause failure analysis investigations including disassembly of units to confirm failure modes including documentation of findings in formal reports for submittal to customers. Job candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, 3-5 years’ experience with electronic devices. Excellent organizational skills required along with written and presentation communications skills.
- Calibration Supervisor
- Immediate opening for an individual to handle the following responsibilities: Oversee ISO 10012 compliant Calibration Department, perform day to day calibration activities for electrical, mechanical and pressure sensing devices, develop and revise calibration procedures, advise on test equipment utilization. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a BS in Engineering discipline.
- Senior Printed Circuit Board Designer
- Immediate opening to design printed circuit boards for pressure transducers and internal test equipment. Responsibilities include designing printed circuit boards within the constraints of customer's mechanical and electrical requirements and as directed by Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, perform schematic entry to Engineers direction, expert level maintaining component libraries for Cadence OrCad 16.7 Software, perform printed circuit board designs using Cadence OrCad 16.7, generate bill of materials to match schematic, import printed circuit software files to AutoCad to generate complete drawing package, perform drafting work using AutoCad, process ECO's, order components and printed circuit boards, follow up on orders for on time deliveries and recommend cost effective solutions and satisfy future needs of company in terms of design, drafting and production support. Candidate must have 10+ years printed circuit board design experience conforming with requirements of MIL-PRF-31032, IPC-2221 and IPC-2222. Technical knowledge and experience in drafting standards, technical drafting proficiency using AutoCad software, technical training in printed circuit board design software Cadence OrCad 16.7 and fluent use of auto-router and auto placement feature of design software, while maintaining design constraints. Proficiency in written and spoken English a must.
- Production Coordinator
- Individual needed to handle production coordinating, sensor selection, preapproval of sensors and customer requirements. Candidate must have at least 4 years experience and a degree in electrical engineering.
- Immediate opening for an individual to develop and maintain custom engineering applications in an SQL application environment, to analyze and design computer programs and provide software support. The applicant must have a minimum of two years' experience developing in SQL and Dot Net. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is desired.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical and 401 (K) Plan. For consideration of any of the above positions, please e-mail your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com EOE/M/F/V/H/AAP