Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits in a pleasant working environment. Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is currently expanding our operations at the Leonia, NJ Headquarters and there are a variety of positions available.
For consideration please email your resume with salary requirements and the job position title in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Postings
- Seeking talented engineers with 0-2 years experience from various disciplines. Positions available in Quality, Application, Manufacturing and other areas. Bachelor's Degree or greater is required.
- Solderer Assemblers
- Seeking individual(s) to perform precision assembly of delicate electronic components under a microscope. Usage of epoxies, shrink tubing, heat guns and measuring tools. Good dexterity is required as well as attention to detail. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Immediate opening for an individual to perform functional check of in-process sensors, maintenance of production equipment, refilling production line’s bottles of solvents, mixing epoxies. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a high school diploma or G.E.D. No experience necessary – will train.
- Electrical Engineer
- Immediate opening for an individual to design, prototyping and testing and failure analysis of electrical components, electrical sub-systems and completed electronic sensors for the aerospace industry. Knowledge of motion control systems, AutoCAD, ORCAD, RS232, RS485, Ethernet control protocols, analog and microcontroller circuits design techniques, and programming skills a plus. Responsibilities include designing electronic systems and sub-systems, participating in design reviews throughout the design, build and test process, and supporting testing of electronic components, subsystems and final designs. This includes such activities as writing test procedures and executing tests, evaluating test results, analyzing and troubleshooting noncompliance, designing and implementing fixes, and documenting all design work, software developed, and testing/qualification results. A BA/BS in Electrical Engineering is a minimum requirement.
- Calibration Supervisor
- Immediate opening for an individual to handle the following responsibilities: Oversee ISO 10012 compliant Calibration Department, perform day to day calibration activities for electrical, mechanical and pressure sensing devices, develop and revise calibration procedures, advise on test equipment utilization. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a BS in Engineering discipline.
- Production Coordinator
- Individual needed to handle production coordinating, sensor selection, preapproval of sensors and customer requirements. Candidate must have at least 4 years experience and a degree in electrical engineering.
- Wire Bond Technician
- Immediate opening for a Wire Bond Technician. Individual must have good hand dexterity and familiarity with microscope is a plus. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a high school diploma or G.E.D. No experience necessary - will train.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for interpreting customer's specifications and creating designs from concepts to final component/assembly/parts list drawings. Minimum essential requirements for this position is 2 - 4 years of related experience, knowledge of ACAD, ProE, Solid Edge and a BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- IT Technician
- Immediate opening for an IT Tech who is familiar with network hardware and software and has knowledge of network protocols. Applicant must have experience with PC’s and hardware trouble shooting. Knowledge of installing software and setting up printers a must. Qualified candidate must have a minimum of two years experience and college degree a plus.
- Process Engineer
- Individual needed to oversee process control and improvement in a MEMS wafer fabrication setting, maintain and monitor ongoing production processes, develop and improve process monitoring protocols, find and address process control issues as they arise, execute process improvement projects. Ideal candidate must have a Bachelors/Masters in Electrical Engineering, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Knowledge and/or experience in semiconductor processing is desirable as well as good communication and computer skills.
- Design Engineer
- Immediate opening for qualified Design Engineer with an electrical engineering (BSEE) or mechanical (BSME) background to perform sensor design and design analysis. Both sensor design and design analysis are intended to meet various electrical/semiconductor/packaging requirements. Knowledge of computer aided design (CAD) is required. Strong written and oral communication is required.
- In-Process Inspector
- Individual needed to perform soldering inspections based on J-STD-001/JPC-610 criteria. Review production areas, calibration of soldering stations and certification of new assemblers. 1–5 years related experience preferred.
- Quality Inspector (Receiving)
- Immediate opening for an individual to handle the following responsibilities: Mechanical verification of components and material certification data. Reviewing of supplier data for compliance, inspecting all product in accordance with Kulite procedures, including performance of dimensional verifications using measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, depth mike, pin, ring and height gauges) to complete first articles. Other duties and tasks assigned by supervisor. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a high school diploma or G.E.D. 1–3 years' experience.
- Customer Service Clerk (Part Time)
- Team player needed to handle the following responsibilities: Respond to customer inquiries, resolving customer requests in a timely manner. Expediting the completion of purchase orders. Generating open orders status spreadsheets. Communicating verbally and via email with customers. Date Entry/Computer Skills. Candidate must have excellent verbal and writing skills and intermediate excel skills. High School diploma required - college preferred.
- Welding Operators
- Individuals need to weld transducers at various stages of production. Small amount of machine maintenance, performance of daily samples and inspection of welds. Familiarity with microscope a plus. High school diploma or G.E.D. - Technical School Degree a plus.
- Printed Circuit Board Designer
- Individual needed to design printed circuit boards for pressure transducers and internal test equipment. Design printed circuit boards using OrCad 16.7 Software. Generate bill of materials to match schematic, import printed circuit software files to AutoCad to generate complete drawing package. Candidate must have technical training in printed circuit board design software Cadence OrCad 16.7 and fluent use of auto-router and auto placement feature of design software, while maintaining design constraints. Proficiency in written and spoken English a must.
- Maintenance Assistant
- Job includes but not limited to driving, light lifting and janitorial duties. Sheet rocking, spackling and painting experience a plus. Must have a valid drivers' license and a clean driving record.
- Test Engineer – Environmental Lab
- Immediate opening for an individual to perform acceptance testing and qualification testing; compile data and organize reports. Knowledge and experience with instrumentation and data acquisition systems a plus. Qualified candidate must be proficient with MS Office, possess good typing skills and have some experience with engineering calculations. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering required.
- P.C. Board Designer
- Immediate opening for an individual to design printed circuit boards for pressure transducers and internal test equipment. Design printed circuit boards using OrCAD16.0 or higher software. Generate bill of materials to match schematic, import printed circuit software files to AutoCad to generate complete drawing package. Candidate must have technical training in printed circuit board design software OrCad Cadence or Allegro Cadence and fluent use of auto-router and auto placement feature of design software a plus, while maintaining design constraints. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Lab Tech
- Immediate opening for an individual to perform a variety of semiconductor fabrication processes including chemical etching and cleaning, semiconductor wafer handling, and electronic measurement. The ability to carefully handle delicate materials is necessary. Good verbal and written communication is required for receiving instruction and record keeping. Basic computer skills needed but no experience is necessary. High school diploma or GED required.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical and 401(K) Plan. For consideration of any of the above positions, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. In order to be considered for employment, emails must contain position of interest in the email subject line. EOE/M/F/V/H/AAP