Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits in a pleasant working environment. Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. is currently expanding our operations at the Leonia, NJ Headquarters and there are a variety of positions available.
For consideration please email your resume with salary requirements and the job position title in the subject line to: email@example.com
Current Job Postings
- Seeking talented engineers with 0-2 years experience from various disciplines. Positions available in Quality, Application, Manufacturing and other areas. Bachelor's Degree or greater is required.
- Solderer Assemblers
- Seeking individual(s) to perform precision assembly of delicate electronic components under a microscope. Usage of epoxies, shrink tubing, heat guns and measuring tools. Good dexterity is required as well as attention to detail. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Immediate opening for an individual to perform functional check of in-process sensors, maintenance of production equipment, refilling production line’s bottles of solvents, mixing epoxies. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a high school diploma or G.E.D. No experience necessary – will train.
- Electrical Engineer
- Immediate opening for an individual to design, prototyping and testing and failure analysis of electrical components, electrical sub-systems and completed electronic sensors for the aerospace industry. Knowledge of motion control systems, AutoCAD, ORCAD, RS232, RS485, Ethernet control protocols, analog and microcontroller circuits design techniques, and programming skills a plus. Responsibilities include designing electronic systems and sub-systems, participating in design reviews throughout the design, build and test process, and supporting testing of electronic components, subsystems and final designs. This includes such activities as writing test procedures and executing tests, evaluating test results, analyzing and troubleshooting noncompliance, designing and implementing fixes, and documenting all design work, software developed, and testing/qualification results. A BA/BS in Electrical Engineering is a minimum requirement.
- Calibration Supervisor
- Immediate opening for an individual to handle the following responsibilities: Oversee ISO 10012 compliant Calibration Department, perform day to day calibration activities for electrical, mechanical and pressure sensing devices, develop and revise calibration procedures, advise on test equipment utilization. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a BS in Engineering discipline.
- Production Coordinator
- Individual needed to handle production coordinating, sensor selection, preapproval of sensors and customer requirements. Candidate must have at least 4 years experience and a degree in electrical engineering.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for interpreting customer's specifications and creating designs from concepts to final component/assembly/parts list drawings. Minimum essential requirements for this position is 2 - 4 years of related experience, knowledge of ACAD, ProE, Solid Edge and a BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- IT Technician
- Immediate opening for an IT Tech who is familiar with network hardware and software and has knowledge of network protocols. Applicant must have experience with PC’s and hardware trouble shooting. Knowledge of installing software and setting up printers a must. Qualified candidate must have a minimum of two years experience and college degree a plus.
- Design Engineer
- Immediate opening for qualified Design Engineer with an electrical engineering (BSEE) or mechanical (BSME) background to perform sensor design and design analysis. Both sensor design and design analysis are intended to meet various electrical/semiconductor/packaging requirements. Knowledge of computer aided design (CAD) is required. Strong written and oral communication is required.
- In-Process Inspector
- Individual needed to perform soldering inspections based on J-STD-001/JPC-610 criteria. Review production areas, calibration of soldering stations and certification of new assemblers. 1–5 years related experience preferred.
- Quality Inspector (Receiving)
- Immediate opening for an individual to handle the following responsibilities: Mechanical verification of components and material certification data. Reviewing of supplier data for compliance, inspecting all product in accordance with Kulite procedures, including performance of dimensional verifications using measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, depth mike, pin, ring and height gauges) to complete first articles. Other duties and tasks assigned by supervisor. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and have a high school diploma or G.E.D. 1–3 years' experience.
- Welding Operators
- Individuals need to weld transducers at various stages of production. Small amount of machine maintenance, performance of daily samples and inspection of welds. Familiarity with microscope a plus. High school diploma or G.E.D. - Technical School Degree a plus.
- Printed Circuit Board Designer
- Individual needed to design printed circuit boards for pressure transducers and internal test equipment. Design printed circuit boards using OrCad 16.7 Software. Generate bill of materials to match schematic, import printed circuit software files to AutoCad to generate complete drawing package. Candidate must have technical training in printed circuit board design software Cadence OrCad 16.7 and fluent use of auto-router and auto placement feature of design software, while maintaining design constraints. Proficiency in written and spoken English a must.
- Process Development Engineer
- Seeking a talented individual to implement testing procedures towards the development of process control strategies and protocols in a production environment. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors/Masters in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related discipline, possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and preferably have exposure to the experimental process.
- Maintenance Assistant
- Individual needed immediately to assist with maintenance duties. Job includes but not limited to driving, light lifting and janitorial duties. Sheet rocking, spackling and painting experience a plus. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Lab Tech
- Immediate opening for an individual to perform a variety of semiconductor fabrication processes including chemical etching and cleaning, semiconductor wafer handling, and electronic measurement. The ability to carefully handle delicate materials is necessary. Good verbal and written communication is required for receiving instruction and record keeping. Basic computer skills needed but no experience is necessary. High school diploma or GED required.
- Lab Tech
- Individual needed to perform wet chemical processes using acides, bases and solvents. Inspect, measure and expedite material in semiconductor processing environment. Must have the ability to carefully handle delicate materials. Good verbal and written communication is required for receiving instruction and record keeping. Basic computer skills needed but no experience is necessary. High school diploma or GED required.
- Production Coordinator
- Kulite has an immediate opening for a Production Coordinator to handle all aspects of production coordination; including kit parts on our MSRP and entering orders. Candidate must have an Associates Degree, be able to communicate effectively along with excellent data entry and computer knowledge.
- Individual needed to test, buff and use high voltage equipment. Move gas tanks. Qualified candidate must have completed technical school (electronics) or have an Associates Degree in technical electrical area. Knowledge of electronic equipment and MS Windows Application.
- Senior Program Manager
- Open position for a Senior Program Manager to have direct responsibility for major aerospace customers. Candidates must have an MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Production Clerk
- Immediate opening for a Production Clerk to modify/update orders in computer system, book new orders in computer system, create write ups and changes. Track where parts are from production phase all the way to shipping phase, talking to supervisors/production managers to get commitments and status on all parts and provide updates/status/responses to customers. College experience required along with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. No experience necessary - will train.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical and 401(K) Plan. For consideration of any of the above positions, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be considered for employment, emails must contain position of interest in the email subject line. EOE/M/F/V/H/AAP