Terms & Conditions
- Intellectual Property
- KULITE, KS KULITE and design and KUFLEX are trademarks of Kulite. Other trademarks appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners. You may not publicly use any trademarks owned by Kulite without our express written permission. You may request such permission by sending an email request to Pauline@kulite.com.
- The contents of this Site including, without limitation, text, photographs, graphic images and other materials (the "Works") are protected under US and foreign copyright law. In addition, the aggregated contents of this Site are copyrighted as a collective work/ compilation. No right to reproduce, copy, edit, publish or transmit the Works except as set forth below without our express written permission.
- Kulite does not grant you any express or implied right under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information. In the event that we grant you any permission to use Kulite's trademarks or copyrights, you acknowledge that you will not gain any ownership rights to the same.
- Acceptable Usage
- You may only use this Site for lawful purposes. Please check to make sure that your use of this Site complies with all applicable local, state and federal laws. You may not disrupt, modify or interfere with this Site or any associated software, hardware or servers. Additionally, you may not interfere with the use of this Site by others or we may restrict your access to this Site or revoke your right to use the same without giving you notice.
- Any textual or graphic material you copy, print, or download is licensed to you by Kulite for your personal use only. As a result, you may not modify any of the materials found on this Site nor create derivative works therefrom. This limited license will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
- We may from time to time provide you with hyperlinks for your reference only to other Sites which are operated by third parties. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse the contents or information provided on any hyper-linked Sites.
- Permission is granted to only link your Site to the Kulite home page located at http://www.kulite.com. You may not link your Site to any internal page on this site without the express written consent of Kulite. Such consent may be requested by sending an email request to Pauline@kulite.com.
- Any permission granted herein to link to the Kulite home page may be revoked at any time without cause. You may not link any Site that (i) violates any applicable law or regulation; (ii) infringes the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violates any privacy, publicity or personal rights of others; or (iii) contains defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful information or expressions. Additionally, you may not frame on another Site any information located on this Site without the express written consent of Kulite.
- Kulite has no duty or policy to update any information or statements contained on this Site and, therefore, such information or statements should not be relied upon as being current as of the date you access this Site. The materials available on this Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time, changes may be made without notice to the textual and graphic materials available on this Site and/or the products described therein.
- You are using this Site at your own risk. Kulite does not guarantee that your personal information will remain private. Kulite does not promise you that there will be no errors transmitting information to and from this Site. Additionally, Kulite does not promise that information you receive from this Site is accurate or reliable or that this Site is free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms.
- Under no circumstances shall Kulite be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- You agree to waive any claims you may have against us for any damages that you may incur as a result of using this Site. Kulite may, however, make claims against you for use of this Site that violates our policies as posted on this Site. Additionally, you agree to indemnify us for any claims brought against us for damages that result from your use of this Site or violations of our policies posted by Kulite on this Site. This Site is controlled by Kulite from its offices within the State of New Jersey, United States of America. Kulite makes no representation or warranty that the materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in any locations outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Any claims regarding this Site will be governed under New Jersey law and may only be brought in the Federal or state courts located in the State of New Jersey. Therefore, by accepting this policy, you are agreeing to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for any claims arising out of your use of this Site. Any cause of action filed by you with respect to the Terms and Conditions or your use of this Site must be filed in within ninety (90) days after the occurrence of the facts giving rise to the cause of action, otherwise the cause will be forever barred.
- The content on this Site does not form any part of a subsequent contract entered into with any party purchasing products or services from Kulite.
- THE SITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. KULITE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIAL THEREIN RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, KULITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
- KULITE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. KULITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIALS, THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU (AND NOT KULITE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION.
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
- IN NO EVENT SHALL KULITE, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT KULITE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Should you wish to make a claim with Kulite based upon copyright infringement pursuant the Digital Millennium Copyright Act relating to graphics, images and text which are you believe are illegally residing on this Site, please promptly send an email to Kulite at Pauline@kulite.com or a written communication to Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc., Attn.: Pauline Pellegrino, One Willow Tree Road, Leonia, New Jersey 07605 with the following information:
- Each claim must include at a minimum the following information:
- Clear identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are to be covered by a single notification, a representative list of the same;
- Clear identification of the copyrighted work that is alleged to have been infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and what is sought to be removed or to which access is sought to be disabled. Please all include information reasonably sufficient to permit Kulite to locate the allegedly infringing material on this Site;
- Information sufficient to permit Kulite to contact you including, without limitation, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A concise statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of in your claim is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- A concise statement that any information in the claim is accurate, under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the exclusive right that is claimed to be infringed; and
- If necessary, a physical and/or electronic signature of any person authorizing you to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please note that your notice to Kulite under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act may be deemed invalid if you fail to comply with all of the requirements above.
- Kulite receives names and email addresses only when personally submitted by users on the Information Request screen. The Information Request screen allows users to ask specific questions of Kulite, request product information, offer feedback, comments, or suggestions about Kulite's products. Additional information may be gathered without users' knowledge by Kulite. Any such information submitted or otherwise obtained enables Kulite to respond to user inquiries and measure its Site users' needs, interests, and ideas for future Site development. Kulite respects the privacy of users visiting us at http://www.kulite.com and does not send unsolicited emails or any direct marketing materials. Kulite also does not provide your personal information to any third parties. Kulite does not guarantee however that your personal information will remain private. If you would like to change or delete any information that you have submitted to Kulite, please contact Pauline@kulite.com.
- Children's Online Privacy-COPPA
- Kulite is dedicated to complying fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"). This Site is not intended for use by those under 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please do not continue to use this Site nor provide any other personal identifying information such as your name, e-mail address, etc.
- FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY
- Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of customers' personal information with third-parties. These businesses are required to accept such requests from customers but are only required to honor one request per calendar year. In each instance, businesses have thirty (30) days to respond to each inquiry. Each inquiring customer is entitled to receive an explanation of the categories of customer information shared and the names and addresses of the third-party businesses. In limited circumstances, customers' failure to submit requests in the manner specified will not require a response from the business.
- If you are a resident of California, you may be eligible to request such information from Kulite by sending an electronic mail correspondence noting your name, address, and email address to Pauline@kulite.com. You must also include a request that Kulite provide such information to you using the following or similar text in your correspondence. "I request that Kulite provide its third-party information sharing disclosures required by Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code." This same request may be made by regular mail by sending a written communication containing the information above to:
Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc.
Attn: Pauline Pellegrino
One Willow Tree Road
Leonia, New Jersey 07605
- This Site and the contents thereof including, without limitation, all text, graphics, logos and images are © Copyright 2002 - 2016 Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved.